Monday, December 21, 2009

Goki!!!!!!

A while ago, I'm watching NEWS's Winter Party Diamond Concert (Opening) and the making of Koyama Keiichiro- Love Adddiction PV making..
Right now, I'm watching Masuda Takahisa- Superman PV making.....

Here's the picspam for today...
All about Maeda Goki



He's in Gokusen 3 (Hamaguchi Goki)



Another pic from Gokusen 3


Speechless ^_^

Right now, I've finished watching Masuda Takahisa- Superman PV making..
Masuda is so good at dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right now, I'm watching Yamashita Tomohisa- Mola PV making...
Later on, I'll finish Prince of Tennis..
So tomorrow..I could start watching The Prince of Tennis OVA
Well, Bye for now ^_^

1 comment:

  1. omg the last picture ._____. <333
    You made me so in love with him xDD (again.. XDD)

    //http://xchiaki.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete