Monday, May 31, 2010

Maki, Gakky and Ryoko!!!

From March 24 up to April 10..I wasn't around the net so I didn't make any b-day posts for takaki yuya, okamoto keito, maeda goki, miura haruma and yamashita tomohisa ; _ ;
I just realized..I haven't make any picspams for horikita maki, kobayashi ryoko and aragaki yui..so I'm gonna make one now..LOL

First is Horikita Maki


Isn't she cute? xD




♥♥♥


Tokujo Kabachi Shomaki anyone?

Next is Aragaki Yui



Aww..so cute ♥


Rainbows♥♥♥ Reminds me of cougharashicough


Rain.... xD

Last for today's picspam is Kobayashi Ryoko



She's Sakita Shiori in Maou ^_^ I love the NarusexShiori pairing xD


Juliet!!!!!! and Ueda Tatsuya is Romeo xD




So cute ♥♥

Credits to some people goes here

Its been a long time since I made some picspams xDDDDD
I don't know when I'll be back..but I may be around on June 17 xD
Bye for now ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment