Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ninomiya Kazunari ♥

I'm really busy this week 'coz I'm still completing the subject requirements. In my previous post, I promised that I'll post somthing on June 17..so here I am, posting another birthday post xD Usually, the birthday post picspam is just 3 pics right? For this birthday post, I'm going to post 10 pics because the one celebrating his birthday today is Ninomiya Kazunari!!!!! ♥

Happy Birthday to Ninomiya Kazunari ♥











Credits goes here

I usually repost my post here in my lj and it's not friends lock. But right now, I'll repost the link of this post in my lj but it would be friends lock 'coz I can't make 2 posts today *cries*. I still have to cover my journal filler...so bye for now..see you soon xD

No comments:

Post a Comment