Monday, November 16, 2009

My Ichiban ^_^

Here are my ichiban that I promise to post last time.....

Well as you can see they are so many..
That's why I decided to rank them ^_^



#15 Yabu Kota (Hey! Say! JUMP)



#14 Sakurai Sho (Arashi)



#13 Inoo Kei (Hey! Say! JUMP)



#12 Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN)



#11 Akanishi Jin (KAT-TUN)



#10 Chinen Yuri (Hey! Say! JUMP)



#9 Okamoto Keito (Hey! Say! JUMP)



#8 Nishikido Ryo (NEWS)



#7 Ueda Tatsuya (KAT-TUN)




#6 Yamashita Tomohisa (NEWS)





#5 Takaki Yuya (Hey! Say! JUMP)



#4 Kato Shigeaki (NEWS)



#3 Matsumoto Jun (Arashi)



#2 Tegoshi Yuya (NEWS)


#1 Ninomiya Kazunari (Arashi)
That's it..
They are my ichiban...
You wonder where are the other members of the group????
Well...I don't like them that's why they're not here...
Next time I'll try to post the Johnny's Junior that I like ^_^

1 comment:

  1. 0_0 JIN. EHMEHGEH JIN. JIN. Hehe.


    Si Tego naging babaeng kulot nah oh. x_x

    ReplyDelete