Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yamapi!!!!!!!!!!!

Yehey!!!!!!!
The assignments given to us will be checked on december....
Why??? it's because there will be no classes on friday and monday...so 4 days vacation...
But I want to enjoy my 4 days vacation so probably, I'll do it later or I'll do it on friday...
Why can't I do it tomorrow????'coz its Wow Marians tomorrow ^_^

Anyway here's the picspam for today...
And its all about Yamashita Tomohisa...


The polka dots background is cute...



Serious face??????



Back to the basics......no comment ^_^
Well that's it....
Guess who's next and Goodbye ^_^



1 comment:

  1. Batetz ang gara ng mata niya? 0_0
    Fish eyes. Oooh.
    Ang nickname ni Donghae ay Fishy. May tumatawag kay Yamapi ng Fish Eyes. Tapos magkamukha silang dalawa. Nag-usap kaya sila?!

    ReplyDelete