Sunday, November 22, 2009

Matsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy today 'coz I've watched New Moon!!!!!!!!!!!
For today's picspam........
It's all about Matsumoto Jun.......


I miss the Gokusen days.....I miss Sawada Shin!!!!!!!!! Why didn't Sawada appeared in the movie????

Well, I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't help but smile when I see this pic!!!!!!!!!!!

As, usual...when it comes to the last pic....
No Comment ^_^
These violent delights have violent ends
and in their triumph die, like fire and powder
Which as they kiss consumed
-Romeo and Juliet Act 3 Scene 6
I really liked that line...the reason????? I don't know....
Yeah,,,its weird...I like it but I don't know why...
Anyway,,,to those people who haven't watched New Moon yet,,,,,
I beg you....please watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'coz its great.........
Before I end this post...I just want to say something...
Guess who's next
^_^

1 comment:

  1. Oh sige Matsumoto. Ikaw na ngah gwapo! Tchoo.


    ...emo ang Romeo and Juliet. Haaay.

    ReplyDelete