Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yuuyan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I start my post for today...
I just want to tell everyone... (if there's anyone who's reading my blog ^_^)
That my wish that there will be no assignment for today didn't come true....
Anyway, I'm happy today 'coz we only have 1 homework ^_^
Speaking of assignments, the word internet always comes into my mind..
Why??? its because everytime that I'll research in the internet for my assignments, the signal/connection is not that good..
I wonder why........
Anyway, let's proceed to the picspam post for today..

Based on my own ranking...
Takaki Yuya was #5 that's why he's the one featured on today's picspam.....^_^





Doesn't he look like Oguri Shun here?????



Doesn't he look like Akanishi Jin here?????



When I saw this pic for the first time, I thought its Ikuta Toma.....
But obviously I'm wrong.... ^_^ (Yeah, poor eyesight at that time but not right now...)



You may say that I have poor vision..
Because I said that Yuya looked like Jin and Oguri...
Maybe I'm wrong or maybe not....I don't know..
But it doesn't mean that my vision is really bad....
Ok, last words:
Guess who's next and Goodbye ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Deretsahan na ito.




    YUYA MAS GWAPO PA AKO SAYO! PUHAHAHAHAHA. Bleeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuyachan does not look like Oguri Shun or Ikuta Toma. His features are delicate and femme.

    ReplyDelete