Monday, November 23, 2009

Shige!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm somewhat busy today
'coz I'm trying to finish the things that I have to pass next week
Hopefully, I could finish all those things before friday so could enjoy my 4 days vacation ^_^
As for today's picspam......
I decided to post pictures of Kato Shigeaki....
Baby Face ^_^

Serious Face??????


Serious Eyes ^_^
(For the first time, I didn't say no comment for the last pic)
As usual......Guess who's next =)
That's it for now....
I really need to sleep 'coz its already late....
I don't know if I could post something tomorrow...
But I'll try if there are no assignments tomorrow......
But hopefully there will be no assignments tomorrow 'coz its speech choir tomorrow...
Well goodluck to our section, III-Diligence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well,,goodbye
^_^

1 comment:

  1. Haay...wawa naman si Shige, nasisi mo pa kasi di ka nakapagreview sa AP. x_x Geh...next time magreview ka muna at maging mabait na bata para hindi nagkacramming! Harmoo.



    ...at para hindi maging *^*%% ang score. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete