Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what happened yesterday...
'coz me and my uncle can't connect to the internet.....
But right now I'm connected that's why I'm somewhat happy ^_^
Anyway here's the picspam that I promised......
This time the picspam is all about Tegoshi Yuya


His Eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His Smile?????????

No Comment ^_^

My classmate guessed who am I gonna post today....... and she's correct....
Well, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again to all people reading my blog (if there is someone who's reading my blog....except my mother and my classmate =p)
Guess who's next =)
Before I end this post.....
I just want to say something........
There were times that we lose...and there were times that we win.....
But we could never always lose or always win....'coz its unfair!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you lose today, but you will win tomorrow......
You will never know what happens next....
So don't lose hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok....that's it...goodbye
^_^

2 comments:

  1. ABA! Featured si Joyce. Yii. Doh, obyus bang si Tego ang sunod?? Tchoo. Sige na Tego, ikaw na nga ang cute! x_x


    ...di ko nahulaan yung sunod. Aww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tego!Tego!
    Happy.Happy.ME!
    so cute...I like his eyes!
    ang gwapo! hahahaha...tsk tsk..

    ReplyDelete