Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tat-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...
I didn't post anything for 2 days!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, before I start my post for today..
I just want to thank my mom who's always checking this blog to see if my grammar is correct or not =)
Ok, the picspam for today is all about Ueda Tatsuya...



Those firecrackers...awesome =)


He looks like a bird..(just kidding)



Last but not the least, speechless....
Well that's it..
I wonder if I'll post something later or not...
Again, guess who's next and goodbye...

1 comment:

  1. Ampotz. Geh nah Tatsuya, ikaw na ngah ang gwapo. Ikaw nah. Ikaw nah. Taeng KAT-TUN toh oh, tinatawag ako! PAAAAKSYIEEET. KATTUN KATTUN KATTUN KATTUN KATTUN KATTUN KATTUN KATTUN



    *nag-orasyon*



    At astig yung mama mo ah, binabasa blog mo. x_x

    ReplyDelete